Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Personal plate *T40 YPR* perfect type r plate .

I have my personal plate T40YPR for sale. I am selling due to my type r being written off. The car had alot of mods but this set it apart from other hondas. It is currently held on a dvla retention certificate. I am looking for 2500 o.n.o. I will take care of fees my end if a good price is agreed. I will also personally deliver in london and Surrey. Sensible offers and no time wasters please. Come and get a rare plate for your type r! I HAVE FOR SALE THESE EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY 225 40 18 TYRES, THEY HAVE PIRELLI TREAD PATTERN AND ARE EXTRA LOAD TYRES. THIS ADVERT IS FOR ONE TYRE ONLY BUT I DO HAVE HAVE MORE FOR SALE. THESE TYRES GIVE VERY LITTLE ROAD NOISE. I CAN FIT TYRES FOR YOU AND BALANCE AND FIT NEW VALVE. POSTAGE FOR UP TO TWO TYRES IS 7.80 AND FOR FOUR TYRES WOULD BE 15.60 ETC. WE HAVE MANY MORE DIFFERENT TYRES AVAILABLE BOTH PART WORN ( WHICH HAVE BETWEEN 4.5MM AND 8MM TREAD) AND NEW TYRES TOO. hi there i am selling my peugeot original 17inch alloys that have just been fully refurbished to showroom condition in a silver sparkle a stuning finish these alloys have 205 40 17inch tyres 2 of are federal and 2 of falken ziex all as new tyres centre caps have not been fitted as this is only a blank cap pcd is 4 at 108 mil and the offset is 40 mil centre bore is 70 mil very nice set of alloys all ballanced and ready to fit to car if intrested you can text or call me on 07788424858 thanks for viewing selling for 340 a baragin will also fit citroen with the same stud pattern This sell for ECU unit for For Galaxy 2.3 petrol engine auto out of year 1999 T Reg in good working order ,can be posted at the buyer cost or collection from W10 6QX ,please contact for more info. Goodmans stereo for sale, good condition and working order, with front aux port, comes complete with wires. quick sale 35 ono Tel:0787775

0 comments:

Post a Comment