Friday, September 28, 2012

4 x CONTINENTAL TYRES with FREE VW ALLOYS .

4 x BRAND NEW CONTINENTAL TYRES with FREE VW ALLOYS!! For the same price as 4 new tyres you can also have BRAND NEW ALLOYS!!!! Hi here i got a Fusion car subwoofer very little but powerful 600peak 300rms powerful sub and cleen bass Fusion 15" car subwoofer 600W Peak Power 300W Rms Power in a cusdome box that looks realy nice in New Condition ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me and my brother sell and fit car audio and we have a wide range of car Subwoofers (WE CHARGE 20 TO FIT CAR STEREO HEAD UNIT) (WE CHARGE 40 IF YOU WANT US TO WIRER YOUR CAR ) IF YOU HAVE A ORIGINAL CAR STEREO HEAD UNIT THAT IS BILLT IN WITH YOUR CAR AND YOU WENT A CAR SUBWOOFER IN YOUR CAR BUT YOU DONT WENT TO CHANGE YOUR CAR STEREO WE HAVE JUST THAT WE CAN WIRE YOUR CAR WITH ANY CAR STEREO I MEAN ANY CAR STEREO. NO JOB IS BIG OR SMILE ( WE CHARGE 50 ) I can also wire different ty longlife stainless steel pucker sound off my corsa b 45 pound takes it 07810088074 thanx ................................ Four used but in good condition BMW wheels (from a 320 M Sport) fitted with (ContiWinter Contact 205/55 R16 Radial 9IH M S Tubeless TS790) Tyres and Original BMW Wheel Trims. Get safe for winter and preserve your summer tyres! I no longer have a BMW so they are getting under my feet! They look fine but I cant get the photos to upload for some reason! I al

0 comments:

Post a Comment