Saturday, August 4, 2012

Genuine Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth Alloy Wheel -

Here is a genuine Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth Alloy Wheel; it has never been used or even put on the road it was the spare wheel on my Cossie and has been in my shed for a few years. As you can see it is in very good condition for its age, also it even has some of the little tags you get when you have a new tyre still on the tyre itself. There are two slight scuff marks on the alloy itself (as you can see in the picture, not the clearest of pictures I know and if you would like a more detailed picture of the scuff marks then just ask) but with a good polish I imagine they will come out. If you have any questions call me Andy: 01306711031 (please ask for me) or Email me. Cash on collection is ideal but if unable to collect we can sort something out. Thanks for looking FORD SIERRA PARTS FOR SALE (CHEAP). DRIVER SIDE FRONT DOOR (WHITE). DRIVER SIDE REAR DOOR (WHITE). PASSENGER SIDE REAR DOOR (BLACK). COMPLETE SUB-FRAME. DOG GUARD. VARIOUS WINDOW GLASS. ALL PARTS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND PERFECT WORKING ORDER. OFFERS CALL OR TEXT FOR MORE DETAILS. HI, I HAVE THE ORIGINAL SUSPENSION OF MY CELICA ST185 AVAILABLE FOR SALE. IT DOES HAVE COSMETICA MARKS HOWEVER THE SUSPENSION IS IN FULL WORKING ORDER AND WAS ONLY REMOVED DUE TO AFTER MARKET UPGRADE. REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME. PICTURES CAN BE SENT VIA SMS AS I CANNOT UPLOAD THEM ON HERE FOR SOME REASON. ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME ANY T

0 comments:

Post a Comment