Thursday, September 13, 2012

FORD KA N/S FRONT DOOR 1998 TO 2004 BLACK £50ono call 07807 492529 -

FORD KA N/S FRONT DOOR BLACK 1998 to 2004 WITH ELECTRIC WINDER AND MIRROR AND LOCKING MECANISIM NO RUST OR DENTS 50 ono call 07807 492529 Alfa 33 gearbox - was in good condition, but been standing under a tarp for severa years. Still turns well, no grumbles or groans or clicks. Got a selector arm still attached. the input shaft has some rust on it - I have not tried to remove or disguise it - you can inspect it as is so you see the worst case. No guarantees with this one chaps - I never ran it, so canot give a personal guarantee of condition. , I bought it then scrapped my car.:>( and its been sat in my garage / garden ever since, but I believe it to be OK.. I have to say that due to size weight etc I would prefer a pickup but will arrange transport if abs necesary. Any q;s ... fire away.... wanted honda civic parts ej9 ek mod after silver chrome interdtion pipie with air filter kit and front upper engeinge stunt brace both must fit right onto a 98 s reg honda civic ej9 mod email or 07889656505 pref texts VW VOLKSWAGEN water pump, new and unused in original box, original VW part , part number 038 121 011KX. To fit engine codes: BKD, ARL, BMA, BKP, BVE, BWV and others, please check with your local VW parts supplier. This pump cost 44.74 including VAT Snow and Ice Anti-Skid Wheel Covers for Cars by Agripool (www.agripool.it) Between October and December of 2011, there were 3,482 traffic accidents. With the UK winter becoming slippery, a pair of these could help protect your vehicle and save your life! Be prepared for snowy and icy weather conditions when driving becomes difficult, by ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment