Monday, October 29, 2012

195 50 15 1955015 PART WORN TYRES *

195 50 15 TYRES Part worn tyres 5mm to 7mm All my tyres are pressure tested and inspected to a very high standard. All tyres are fitted free and wheel balancing free Other sizes available 212 UPTON LANE FOREST GATE LONDON E7 9PJ I have this Garmin GPS system with the CD Sat Nav. I havent updated it and I have no idea how to , I dont have the car charger anymore. It has the memory card but needs loading the maps as I have sat nav on my phone etc i havent had the time nor patience to do this It was very reliable when I had it runing and the 2008 maps were good enough . will try to find the car holder thing.. hence the cheap price If you want it you can get it going !! car battery charger mint condition used twice last year in the bad weather new car now so surplus. 4amp led charging current display double insulated against overload or reverse battery conections well looked after comes in original box. would even take a trade not bothered. I have for sale a Bosh 318 BMW ALTERNATOR. It is used but in full working order when it was taken off the car recently. These sell in excess of 100 on ebay so grab yourself a bargain. Please look at my other listings for other e46 parts. Thanks Junior CONDITION: IN VERY GOOD CONDITION EXCEPT THE LACQUER HAS PEELED OFF IN SOME PLACES IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IMMACULATE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THEM REFURBED BUT IT NEVER BOTHERED ME AS TO ME THEY LOOK FINE ON THE CAR. THEY CAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment