Monday, October 29, 2012

VECTRA GSI 2.5V6...MOT FEB...£350 -

Vectra GSI msd balck. back tinted windows. recaro interior. mot till feb. non runer due to a corroded earth cable. easy fix for someone with the knowladge. can be showen started. scrapped this weekend if not sold. text 07789681645 - S14 fiberglass aftermarket side skirts. There is one minor cracks that is fixable. 65 - S14 Zenki clear front bumper lights. 10 - S14 Zenki bumper clear signal lights. 10 - S14 Zenki clear corner lights. 15 - S14 Blitz air filter with 80mm customized piping. 50 195 65 15 TYRES Part worn tyres 5mm to 7mm All my tyres are pressure tested and inspected to a very high standard. All tyres are fitted free and wheel balancing free Other sizes available 212 UPTON LANE FOREST GATE LONDON E7 9PJ VAUXHALL CORSA C PASSENGER SIDE WING STAR SILVER Z157 VERY GOOD CONDITION 30.00 OBO PS; THE WING IS READY TO FIT AND UNMARKED WITH NO PAINT REQUIRED, In an effort to fill my time in my retirement I have started to collect Motor and MotorcycleTrade memorabillia as I was in the BMC, Austin Rover parts trade for many years and loved it. I would be delighted to hear from anyone who has any stuff such as overalls, patches badges, stickers, posters. signs, oil cans etc lying around as I would like to make my garage look like a forecourt parts shop. Being honest ! I do not have a fortune to spend but I will buy anything that interests me at a reasonable price or donations would be very much appreciated. I can collect within a reasonable distance Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment