Sunday, July 29, 2012

Landrover discovery series 2 headlights and indicators !

Hi I have my old headlights and indicators for sale of my series 2 landrover discovery, there off a w reg. selling due to upgraded Any questions phone or txt dave on 07881402318 Hi im selling a fan,which has came out of my saxo desire which has been striped for parts.May be willing to negotiate on price so feel free to ring me. Middle row of seats (not 3rd row) taken from a 307sw se in blue. Very good condition. Well looked after. 55 each, 100 for a pair or 140 for all 3. Lots of other parts available at very competitive prices. Check my other listings or drop me a line n ill tell u if I hav it. Mariner 30 E outboard motor. Im excellent condition. 2000 model. This engine is a two stroke engine. any inspection welcome, can be heard and seen runing on request. This is a well sought after engine. I also have the fuel tank to go with it. It is a short shaft engine. Will fit :- D40 NISSAN Navara R51 NISSAN Pathfinder Engine code :- YD25DDTi 1 x 3pc. Exedy OEM Clutch Kit 1 x Brand New Solid Flywheel 8 x Flywheel Bolts Call or Text to check fitment. Can deliver depending on location

0 comments:

Post a Comment