Monday, July 30, 2012

Toyota lucida 2.2 td 1997 R reg braking for parts +

hi here i have a toyota lucida 2.2 td breaking for parts only.. i have one in silver and also have one in blue most parts in stock for more info plz call me on 07772422225 or text me i will get back two you many thanks i have an original ford focus cd player for sale. great condition, only selling as i have new bluetooth system. 100 ONO, quick sale, serious buyers only please call mo on 07415673039 a pair of fixed alcantera bucket seats with 5 point harness holes these were bought for my drift car but were never fitted they are in brand new condition and come with a set of universal sliders that you can weld to your current subfames or make up a custom set for your car these cost 249 each when bought new at 195 for the pair they are very cheap Got a spare wheel for an E46 3 series, never been used and is good condition with good tread on the tyre Leave me a txt with ur name and what you are wanting to buy as I have a few parts for me bmw up for sale This tail pipe came off my 2005 vauxhall corsa which i have replaced with a standard back box as the car is for sale! Car sounded great with it on and it would probably fit a lot of other cars too. Need 30 for it which is cheap enough, call or text anytime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment