Friday, July 27, 2012

Toyota hilux surf engine parts +

i have toyota 3.0l tdi diesel engine parts. turbo starter alternater a/c pump and some other parts He re I have set of 4 alloys to fit BMW 7 series they are in good condition with 4 bridgestone tyres ,front tyres have 3mm thread left but the back ones they need changing soon ,these alloys cost a lot at main dealer and they are original ,they coming of my 57 plate 730 d tyre size is 245. 50. 18. Thank you any enquiries call me on 07912948592 i can swop them with iphone 4 or samsung galaxy s2 5 litres of Castrol edge longlife performance engine oil 5w 30 .recommended for many diesel cars inc audi,vw,seat.and many more.normally sells for 10 a litre .quick sale needed Michelin 235/70/15 tyres with a decent bit of tread, currently fitted to Mazda pickup wheels but obviously can be changed over, or I think the same stud pattern fits Toyota Hilux or Mitsubishi Pajero/Shogun 4x4s, or pull the tyres off to fit your Land Rover or Ford Ranger or Isuzu Trooper etc. Will sell individually for 60 each. This engine was bought to replace the one in my old 2005 astra. i bought this from a company in manchester and they sent me the wrong on e and we eventually refurbished the one in my car and this became surplus to requirements. Engine is available to collect immediately. looking for 350 or very near offer. would like it taken off my hands asap!!! Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment