Friday, November 2, 2012

MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS ALLOY WHEELS ORIGINAL GENUINE 16 INCH +

Mercedes E Class 2009 Alloy Wheels 16INCH 16" Genuine German MERCEDES alloys Dunlop tyres with 7mm tread Good Condition Will fit most Mercedes Vehicles 255/55/R16 340 ONO Views/Pick up Available in Wembley area A white front bumper for toyota corolla gti or any model ae92 from 1989 - 1993. It is in good condition and has no cracks and has indicator lenses included. I am selling my Alpine DVD player, it has come out of my BMW which i have now sold. i have owned this for nearly a year now and has been working ever since, never given me any problems. the only thing missing is the plastic front panel, which broke while disconecting from my car. I am looking for a quick sale so will take any offers......180.00 ONO cash on collection please Izy - 07949271388 DETAILED PRODUCT INFORMATION: Product Identifiers Brand Alpine Model IVA D106R UPC 4958043527212 MPN IVAD106R Key Features Playable Video Formats DVD, DivX, Video CD (VCD) Playable Audio Formats Audio CD, DVD Audio, MP3, WMA Playable Disk Types CD (Audio), CD-R, CD-RW, DVD Audio, DVD Video, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-VR, SVCD, VCD Included Components In-Dash Monitor, In-Dash Player Number of Chanels 4-Chanel 2 bumpers for a BMW stainless steel, was bought originally for an N reg car, been in my garage in wrapping, so never used. I have taken a picture for you to see the item, but the

0 comments:

Post a Comment