Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mercedes C-Class grill set *

Hi there I am currently selling an original Mercedes c class 204 grille. I took the grill out from my car as I changed the front to the sports version. The grill has been used on my car previously however, it looks brand new. The package includes: - Mercedes grill - Mercedes front bumper sign - fog light holders - front bumper mesh Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information or if you would like to purchase any of the products individually. For Sale Brand New Set Of Wheel Nuts (16) And 4 Wolfrace Locking Wheel Nuts. 12mm X 1.25 Thread 10 Collected/15posted Collection Is Welcome (Leamington Spa) PayPal Or Cash Are Welcome Thanks For Viewing FORD ANGLIA 105E FIBERGLASS WINGS 50 ALSO HAVE 105E LOGBOOK AND SOME OTHER BITS GLASS ECT.... PHONE 07817179880 UNIVERSAL ROOF RACKS FOR SALE, WILL FIT MOST CARS, CAME OFF A HONDA CIVIC, FULLY ADJUSTABLE TO SUIT DIFFERENT ROOF SIZES, CHEAP FOR QUICK SALE ONLY 30 NO OFFERS PLEASE, CALL OR TEXT: 077 45 95 3994 Here I have for sale a set of rare Aluline Turbines in great condition, a few marks here and there but nothing major. All four tyres have alot of tread. Tyres - 175/50/R15 Alloys - 15X7 4X100 ET28 I am located County Durham Collection prefered, could deliver if distance was reasonable and cost

0 comments:

Post a Comment