Saturday, November 3, 2012

Remapping Disaster Tuning for Diesel and petrol No VAT save 50Pounds on website price .

Let me tell you the story I was called to a local garage in Bristol to look at a VW EOS 2000CCC DTCI. They have had problems for 3 weeks with this car .After talking to them they told me it was remapped by by a local company and when it was remapped the company also removed Electrotechnical the DPF filter . After close examination the DPF was still in the exhaust NOT REMOVED. This was the first problem after that the car was given a good road test and was found to be over boosting the turbo this was causing the car to be impossible to drive at slow speed and lots of black smoke .I first scaned the car for any longed faults within the cars ECU . Then I removed the electronic map from the cars ECU and sent it to Quantum tuning for analysis .Before I sent the map I had a long chat with Quantum tuning explaining the history They tell me that the Map for the cars ECU was massively over boost at low revs they then sent me the correct map for the car .I u 3ft x 7 ft trailer wheel bearing greased and solid plenty of tyre tread left , new light board last year. wooden sides that unbolt and come of, used it to move pallets to burn at home + general crap, Also ideal for a bike fitted my 600 sports bike on the back strap it down and away you go. tows lovely. in kings lyn area. 100 NO OFFERS ring 07752828285 HI THERE THESE BOOT LIDS ARE FROM A MERCEDES ACLASS 200O UPWARDS AND ARE IN SILVER //AND CHARCOAL GRAY // I ALSO HAVE DOORS// REAR BUMPER // FRONT WINGS // VERY GOOD CONDITION HALF LEATHER 15:INCH ALLOYS // FULL LOCKSET WITH REMOTE KEY // PULL OUT PARCEL SHELF ETC ALL PARTS CAN BE FITTED AND DELIVERED TO YOU ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO TEXT OR RING ME ON 07932 397615 TONY NORTH LONDON CAR PARTS THANX FOR VIEWING THIS ADD Used Sony Car Radio/CD Player. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment